Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memory


How is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to the same person?~ Francois Duc de La Rochefoucauld

Oh my gosh Francois must have written that for me. I've gotten so bad, I now start my sentences with, "I've probably already mentioned this, but...."

What about you? Please, oh please, tell me its not just me.

~*~
Blogs of interest:
Amarinda Jones
Anny Cook
Julia Barrett
Night Writers
Shelley Munro

3 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

So far so good! Fingers crossed! I'm sure you're just preoccupied and very very busy!

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you, Julia. I'll take that and run with it.

Unknown said...

Memory? Remember where all the bodies are buried if there's a corporate coup and they're looking to sack people remind them you know a few things....