Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday

www.birthday-clip-art.com

Today is my birthday or as the hh says Orbit Day as the sun has orbited around the earth 365 days since the last bday. And since the earth's orbit around the sun is slightly elliptical no two birthdays are necessarily the same:)
So to celebrate my Orbit Day I'm giving away some downloads. If you would like a download of either Akasha, Makita or Power Stones just send an email to sandracox1@gmail.com, put birthday in the header and the name of the download you'd like.
Enjoy the day.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Orbit day to you. May it be filled with sunshine and stars.

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you, mate:)

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope that you have a beautiful day.

Barbara Ehrentreu said...

Happy Birthday, Sandra! It's also my daughter's birthday!! Hope you are going to celebrate.:) I love the picture of the cardinal from Monday. Have a wonderful day and do everything you want to do. It's your birthday!!!

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Happy birthday, Sandra! What a great day to be born!

Sandra Cox said...

Hey Teresa, thanks for commenting and stopping by.

Hey, Barbara, happy bday to your daughter. I didn't know I had a twin:)

Thanks, Ms. Julia;)

Candy Krell said...

Happy Birthday! It's a pleasure to share this month for birthdays with you (mine was Monday -16th). I absolutely love romance books and am looking forward to purchasing a couple and thanks for showcasing other people's works - it gives me such great reading inspiration! Enjoy your day!

Sandra Cox said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Candy! Hope it was wondrous.