Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Favorite Movie Quotes

Periodically you'll hear a movie quote that 'catches'. Here are a few of my favorites:

'You don't have to wear a patch on your arm to have honor'~*~A Few Good Men

'Here's looking at you kid.'~*~ Casablanca

'We'll always have Paris' ~*~ Casablanca

'I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship' ~*~ Casablanca

'Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.' ~*~ Gone With The Wind

'Go ahead, make my day'~*~ Sudden Impact

'You talkin to me'~*~ Taxi Driver

'Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore' ~*~ Wizard of Oz

'You're going to need a bigger boat' ~*~ Jaws

'Houston we've got a problem' ~*~ Apollo 13

'There's no crying in baseball' ~*~A League of Their Own

'I'm going to fight for you till your heart stops beating'~Eclipse

What about you? What are your favorites?

*Amarinda's: 'Conan does anything hurt you? '
'Only pain.' ~*~ Conan the Barbarian

3 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Love all these. I have too many faves to mention just a few. I think the quote from Jaws is perfection.

Unknown said...

I always liked - "Mona, you're brick" - from Doc Savage and the man of bronze. Or from Conan the Barbarian...
-"Conan, does anything hurt you?"
- "Only pain."

Excellent stuff

Sandra Cox said...

Yeah, me too, Julie.
Amarinda, the Conan quote is a classic. I'll add it.