Thursday, November 15, 2012

Windows 8 & Penny Got Held Back

I am so techno challenged. I put my well-used computer out to pasture and bought a new one that had Windows 8. Yikes! I'm sure somewhere down the road I'm going to be glad. Right now I feel like I need a road map to get from point A to B. It took me hours to figure out how to pull up two different internet sites at the same time. Groan. And then there's going from Word 3 to 10. But hey, at least I can tell immediately what day it is, what time, and what the weather's like. Really, I'm going to like it......
~*~
Penny didn't pass her intermediate doggy obedience class. She's been held back and has to repeat it. Appears, she has a bad case of A.D.D.
 

2 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Oh my gosh! I feel for you on both counts.

Sandra Cox said...

We're getting acclimated to each other....:)