Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Monday

Well, it's Monday and I have nothing exciting to report. I haven't won the lottery, I haven't been offered any writing contracts for mega bucks. No long-lost uncle passed from this veil of tears and left me his millions. Probably because if you put the collective families' financial worth together you couldn't come up with a million. Note I said financial worth. Take out the dollars and you've got pure gold.  What about you? Did you see any good movies? Finish your rough draft? Catch a great sale? Whatever you did, I hope it was wondrous.

12 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Not much happening in my end of the world either. We didn't win the lottery either.

CJ Kennedy said...

Had a great weekend. And if you should ever win the lottery, you'll be my bestest friend.

DEZMOND said...

I haven't won any money either.... :(
Watched some disappointing shows this weekend, got new glasses which I dont really like on the second look .... sad news from my front too :(

Sandra Cox said...

Bummer, Shelley. Maybe we'll win the next big one. grin.

Sandra Cox said...

LOL, CJ. Glad you had a good one.

Sandra Cox said...

Dezmond, I'm sorry you don't like your glasses. That's frustrating. Maybe you just need to get used to them. Sorry your shows weren't better and the lottery fell through:( Let's hope for good things this week.

Pat Hatt said...

Nothing at all at my hall, didn't get any dough either, hmph

Anonymous said...

Like the birdie. I finished revising my manuscript, cut 11K. Hope you hear from that uncle soon...

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

All of the above would be nice. But no. Not much going on here! Love the baby bird pic!

Sandra Cox said...

Dang, Pat. We all seem to be in the same leaky boat.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Milo, 11K. Wow. That would be tough. What was your original length?

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Julia,
Doesn't sound like any of us had out of the ordinary events this weekend.

Little bird is cute, isn't he?