Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesdays Quotes and Funnies

'I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy.'~Mitch Hedberg

'I know the voices in my head aren't real, but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome.'~Anonymous

'If you know how many cupcakes I'm holding behind my back I'll give you both of them.'~Anonymous

'When you fall I will be there to catch you - With love, the floor' ~Anonymous

'He grabbed her hand and held it tightly and she thought, "He loves me." And He thought, "This sidewalk is icy." ~Anonymous

'In the morning I can't eat, I'm thinking of you. In the evening I can't eat, I'm thinking of you. In night I can't sleep...I'm so hungry!'~Anonymous


12 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

lol what if a sink hole opens up in the ground? The floor would be a liar

DEZMOND said...

I hope Bessie has a driving license.... she is such a cow when she hits the road...

CJ Kennedy said...

Thanks for starting my day with a :-D

Adam said...

Mitch was a great comedian

Birgit said...

Poor Bessie lost out on the lampshade:) I love the voices in my head...no one else does but i do:)

Sandra Cox said...

Hey Pat, The floor would be a liar and someone would be seriously in trouble:)

Sandra Cox said...

Dez, you're bad. grin.

Sandra Cox said...

Glad you enjoyed, CJ:)

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Adam, I'm not that familiar with him. But I liked the quote.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Birgit, Yes indeedy. Lets here it for the voices;)

Leandra Wallace said...

Haha, thanks for the smile!!

Sandra Cox said...

You're welcome, Leandra. Hope all is well in your corner of the world.