Thursday, December 8, 2016

It's A Wink and A Nod Thursday

It's A Wink and Nod Thursday and our recipient blog is Out On The Prairie.  The 'Butterfly Whisperer' as he is known to his collegagues is a photojournalist that is kind enough to share  photographs of his treks across the praire. You'll see posts of animals, birds, flowers, and scenic views. He also occasionally drops bits of interesting information concerning butterflies and wild life. If you enjoy seeing serene nature scenes, you'll like this blog.
Wink. Wink.

So many blogs. So little time.

19 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I'll check it out after I get my post finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good:) I'm sure Steve will appreciate it.
      Heading your way now.

      Delete
  2. Sounds great, thanks for the wink, off to nod! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Thanks for the wink, off to nod.' I love it:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the wink and the nod will look him up later.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he'll appreciate it, Yvonne:)

      Delete
  4. Off to visit him. Thank you. I do love flutterbyes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another interesting blogger you are showcasing...of to view his blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad to hear you're heading that way, Birgit. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

      Delete
  6. I am honored and hope you all enjoy what I offer. Thank you Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My pleasure. I enjoy your site, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like he has quite the view out there to view

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! What a marvelous selection of nature from which to choose. I'll go visit shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Butterflies and wildlife! Beautiful! I will go over and say hi! Big Hugs Sandra!

    ReplyDelete