Thursday, May 25, 2017

Wink and A Nod Thursday

The Wink and A Nod Recipient this week is Parallels.  Since I'm a member of the blog, as Spock would say, 'It sounds oddly self-serving.' (Or words to that effect:).  Yolanda Renee a murder mystery author set up this blog after Parallels:Felix Was Here was released. Posts are monthly and are on all things Sci-Fi and Writerly.  If you like Sci-Fi, and haven't been there, please feel free to check it out. If you're more of a murder mystery buff, you can find posts of interest at Yolanda's.

So many blogs. So little time.

33 comments:

  1. I will hop over and have a look. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yolanda is a superb writer, and he latest is nagging at me to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And her covers are always marvelous.

      Delete
  3. I will pop over Sandra, sounds a super blog.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not visited before but I will now, thanks Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge sci-fi fan, as well as a mystery buff. What can I say, I'm never satisfied with a single genre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A reader after my own heart. You can't read too many genres:)

      Delete
  6. I'm definitely a sucker for a murder mystery, and thank you for the post. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not self-serving at all! You guys should be proud of that site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yolanda, did a great job didn't she. And everyone has been wonderful about posting.

      Delete
  8. Thanks Sandra ... I will be hopping over,

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I'll be checking this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Giving yourself a pat on the back is fine at any shack

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is not self serving but informative and a shout out to a fellow blogger you love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm delighted you guys are still going with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you share here. It's such a wonderful way to spread our blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So true, Sandra. So little time...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Sandra! How do you keep up with all of this? LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete