Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Chameleon is ActuallyTwo Painted Women

~*~
The other day, I found a  sample of eye cream I'd  tossed in a drawer and decided to try it out. I don't even remember where I got it from. It was a brand I'd never heard of.  I liked it and thought I'd give it a try. So I went online to order a jar. Keep in mind, eye cream is usually in very small containers. So whatever the price is its for a teensy-tinsy amount. It was listed at $340.00! After I recovered from my faint, I ordered my normal drugstore brand.
~*~
And a shout out for Eric Fanning's upcoming Blood Stitches.

18 comments:

  1. who's the hunky God on your new book cover, Sandra? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, Dez. But the powers that be found the perfect hunk God for the storyline.

      Delete
  2. Err ummm, is it the fountain of youth for hat price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd just about pay $340 for the fountain of youth--grin--but not for face cream:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Sandra, for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I had sticker shock over an empty paint tin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One man's trash is another man's treasurer....I guess.

      Delete
  5. I would faint at $340 for cream that probably doesn't do much. Love the chameleon Congrats on the new book!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Birgit.
      Yes, indeed, right there with you on the fainting.

      Delete
  6. OMG. What on earth could it possibly do to make it worth that price?

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay I admit, that's clever art

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I agree with Adam that was creative art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you ever tried organic virgin coconut oil? I love it. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete