Rules for this AWARD.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Display the award logo.
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide
a link where they may be found.
4. Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
5. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
Here are my pics....
2. Stephanie Faris for posting blogs that ALWAYS hold my interest
3. CJ Kennedy for posting blogs that frequently make me laugh
4. Sherry Silver for timely information in the kitchen and the craft
5. Alex Cavanaugh for keeping us updated on new books, new movies and what's going on in the writing community
6. Blue Grumpster whose blog has the best graphics ever
7. The Happy Whisk because her recipes and pictures makes my mouth water
8.Woke Up, Got Out Of Bed because Linda's pictures are so beautiful they take my breath away
9.Rhyme Time because Pat's versatile mind can rhyme on ANY subject
10.To All The Bloggers who make the effort
*To those of you who just don't have the time and inclination to deal with blogger awards feel free to consider it an honorable mention
And my inspirations......
Heading the list, of course, is my retirement. Let me just say......come on in, the water's fine.
My second inspiration is huge. Alzheimer's may be curable by ultrasound. Human testing is to start in two years.Wouldn't it be miraculous if something this simple did the trick? Here's the link if you're interested:http://www.cnet.com/news/non-invasive-ultrasound-restores-memory-in-alzheimers-mice/
And last but not least Love, Lattes and Mutants got a mention from Serena Chase on usatoday.com