Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Ketch-Up Day

 

 

Not much catching up to do here.  The swallowtails are back, which is always a joy.  AND my hardy hibiscus is blooming. I know. I know. Just too, too much excitement.  

So, what's going on in your neck of the woods?


To give you an idea of size
 

AND

 
Critter pics:
Massie
 


It's hard to get a picture of Louie, because he is always right at your feet.
 

AND

 
From California.
Thanks, Denise

 

 
 
 

 Bye, bye, June.

Have a grand one, Blogger Buds. 

 


21 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a big flower...

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Butterflies and blooms are a big hit here, too. Today we will be heading home after a lovely vacation on Vancouver Island. Then begins the long chore of downloading and editing pictures. Wanna come and help?

Birgit said...

Those flowers are huge but so striking. Love the colours and your sweet critters put. Smile on my face

Jamie Ghione said...

Can't believe another month has passed.

D.L. Finn said...

Love your hibiscus and rhe cute kitty pics! Thanks for sharing fluffy beat. Xi

CJ Kennedy said...

The hibiscus blossom are huge! Sweet kitties. I love the forest puppy, too.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Beautiful flowers and adorable cats.

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindo oso. Te mando un beso.

Sandra Cox said...

Heh. It is, isn't it, Alex?

Sandra Cox said...

David, I'm happy you had a nice vacay:) I'll be right over to help:)

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Birgit:) I'm glad the critters made you smile)

Sandra Cox said...

Hey Jamie, I'm hoping July and August pass as quickly:)

Sandra Cox said...

Thankee kindly, Denise;) Thank you for sharing, fluffy bear. He is a big, big boy.xo

Sandra Cox said...

CJ, Forest puppy. Heh heh. Denise would like that too:)

The Happy Whisk said...

Love the size. Do you ever make tea from them? I love hibiscus tea. Hot or cold. Super yum. Never made my own though from the flower. Did once try to make peach tea at home. Didn't taste so good. But fun to try.

Jeanie said...

Those blooms -- I've never seen anything like it!

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks so much, Linda:)

Sandra Cox said...

Hey Ivy, No I haven't. I may have to do some research on that. Hmm. It does sound good. And I LOVE peach tea. Good on you for trying it out.

Sandra Cox said...

Hey Jeanie, Aren't they something? I just love that hibiscus. It's 3 or 4 years old now.

Truedessa said...

It's been sweltering hot here the flowers are wilting. sigh...it took so long for them to bloom. So, watering them is important.

Hope you have a safe 4th of July.

The Happy Whisk said...

Oh my gosh, the hibiscus made cold too with soya milk. Oh my yum. Then whatever if any sweetener of choice or a stevia extract. Really nice. Even with berries added and lemon. Just so many combos.