Friday, June 26, 2026

Weekend Wishes

 YOU,

AND A VERY BELATED....


 

 

19 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

If it keeps raining here, I'm going to build an ark this weekend. Hope yours is rain free.

Jamie Ghione said...

Same to you.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

May the soft breezes of summer bring fragrance from the flowers, Sandra, may iced drinks grace your table, may delicious gelato slide down your throat, may your sheets be crisp and cool. Happy weekend!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

You as well, dear friend.

Sandra Cox said...

We're in the middle of a drought:( I'll wish that the rain you've been getting comes our way and that the sun shines just warm enough to be comfortable in KS:>)

J.P. Alexander said...

Felicidades. Te mando un beso.

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you, Jamie:)

Jeanie said...

I hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend!

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Happy Weekend. Hope it's a yummy one.

Adam said...

Happy Sunday 🌞

Sandra Cox said...

Your weekend wishes always read like visual poetry. Thanks, David, and back at ya.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do hope you have been enjoying a relaxing weekend.

All the best Jan

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you, Linda;)

Sandra Cox said...

Sending you hugs, JP:)

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Jeanie:) I hope you did.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Happy Whisk;) Beings as you whip up the most wondrous dishes, I'm sure it was a yummy one at your house:)

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Adam. Hope yours was.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Jan. Hope you had a serene one.

The Happy Whisk said...

Much thanks. You too!