Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Writerly Wednesday AND Did You Know

What is your synonym, sentence or example of:

 Example: The susurrus of leaves is melodious when the wind blows through them.

SUSURRUS Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster 

 


Did you know, we may actually be made of stardust? That the majority of the elements found in the human body were forged in the stars?

Are we made of stardust? | Natural History Museum 

50 Mind-Blowing Science Facts That Will Completely Change How You See the World 


 

10 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I didn't know. Thank you for sharing.

Donna said...

Nope...didn't know! Cool!
And the word?? oh my...lol
hugs
Donna

da tabbies o trout towne said...

thiz iz de gran kid oh stegosaurus and T rex ‼️🐾😸

Christine said...

Interesting on stardust

Jeanie said...

No, but I love the idea of being made from stardust!

Lowcarb team member said...

Stardust! That's amazing ... thanks for the links.

All the best Jan

Nas said...

Thank you for the amazing information.

Birgit said...

Wow! Stardust? I never knew that. Reading this, I thought of my mom’s roommate. There was a susurrus emanating from my mom’s roommate which was quite eerie.

Andrew said...

Gentle hum?

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I heard the soft susurrus of stardust coming up the stairs and that could only mean one thing. Sandra had returned. Troubles were banished and once again all was well with the world.