How are you, friends?
I had some wonderful news. A friend of mine who has been waiting for a kidney forever finally got it. I'm so excited.
We've had another couple of inches of rain and still the drought restrictions haven't been lifted.
AND
The butterflies are back and a little hummer has been hanging around. I'm not even going to try to get his picture:)
AND
While the outside flowers are still struggling from a rough summer, my little indoor garden is flourishing and is just about to shoot past the light. Not sure what will happen then.
AND
From California
Thanks, Denise:)
Someone mentioned the other day, they would like to see Robert Duvall doing the tango:
That's it for today, Blogger Buds. Ketch me up on what's going on with you.



17 comments:
Congratulations on your friend’s new kidney. Hope all goes well long into the future. After all there are butterflies and hummingbirds to see!
Good news about your friend. Your butterfly garden is spectacular
awesome news from your yard……‼️‼️and the photos are…984 PAWS UP ‼️😸💚🐾
Happy yo hear your friend got their needed kidney! Love the butterfly shots, ww have the same ones fluttering about our garden. Yay for more rain. Thanks for aharing my hummie and Mt. Shasta pics too. Xo
That is great news for your friend!
Exactly, David:) Thanks for the good thoughts for my friend.
So happy for your friend!
Dear Sandra, your photos are absolutely stunning! And I am so happy for your friend! What a blessing!
Such good news about your friend.
I enjoyed the Robert Duvall Tango.
All the best Jan
I'm so glad your friend is on the way in the kidney department. And good news about the rain, too!
CJ, It is indeed good news:) The garden (and I) thank you:)
Thanks, FSG:) On my way over.
Thanks so much, Denise.
You gotta love swallowtails:)
And thank YOU for the pics:) xo
Thank you, Alex. I'm so pleased:)
Thank you, Christine. Such a relief.
It is a blessing for sure. Thank you, Linda. Denise sent me some great shots in the photo lineup, didn't she? You, take care.
It is good news for sure, Jan. Glad you enjoyed watching Robert Duvall tango. Didn't he seem like someone you'd like to know?
Post a Comment