Monday, February 16, 2015

Wow. Busy Week.

It's going to be quite a week. Tuesday is the cover release, actual release and contest for Love, Lattes and Mutants. I'll probably leave the cover release up a week then on the 25th I'll be posting the cover release for Eric Fanning's Blood Stitches. After that posting will be back to normal...whatever that means.

I'll be working till the end of the month but my retirement reception is being held this Thursday. My boss-friend asked what I'd do when I woke up in the morning and didn't know what to do with myself. I told her I'd probably roll over and go back to sleep. Heh heh.

Did ya'll have a good Valentine's Day? I spent the morning getting my tax information together. sigh.
Let me know how you're doing. Have a great week!

~*~
Have you seen this one?

13 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

We dug out in time for two more storms. Is it July, yet?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your next book comes out tomorrow? Congratulations!! And double congratulations on your upcoming retirement.
Had a great Valentine's Day with my wife.

Pat Hatt said...

Rolling over and going back to sleep sounds perfect lol

Optimistic Existentialist said...

So exciting that the cover release is tomorrow!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the cover release, Sandra! And retirement is just around the corner=)
I had a great Vday, as you know. Still dividing time between Luna and Simba and it's very time consuming!

Sandra Cox said...

Not to worry. With the way things are going, you'll be in the middle of a drought by then.

The Happy Whisk said...

Congrats on almost being done. New adventures, ahead.

We had a great three day Smoochie Smooch, weekend.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Alex. Glad you enjoyed your VDay.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks:)

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Gina.
The kitties will settle down:)

Sandra Cox said...

That's a great way of looking at it, Ivy. New adventures ahead.

The Happy Whisk said...

Glad you like that way of thinking. I think that each day I wake. Here's to many more adventures for us both.

Birgit said...

You must be counting the days! I would be. You must be so excited about tomorrow and congratulations!. Now this commercial is funny. My hubby worked-bummer but I treated him to chocolate cake I baked:)