How are you? Watcha been doing?
Our project last week: putting together a cat feeder. OMG. The HH has a bad back and my fingers are stiff and shaky:) AND there were lots of screws and poor directions.
Got it almost put together and realized we'd put one of the interior sides on backwards and had to take it off and put it back on. Grrrr.Finally. Frank got the window and Callie, one floor down,bars to keep the dog out. Frank took to the change in routine immediately. Callie, not so much. I think she's afraid of permanent incarceration. But we're getting there.
AND
The Eternal Garden
AND
From Florida
Thanks, Sonya.
AND
Humans Adopted by Cats
That's it for now, Blogger Buds. Have a grand one.









23 comments:
Yes, I remember disassembling something that we had put together with poor instructions. I would have hoped they were much better now, but it seems not in your case.
The cat adoption video is funny. Don't trust the overt affection from the calico.
Hate it when you get one piece wrong!
The real challenge in home assembly is a barbecue. Divorces owe their origins to that exercise!
One piece sometimes is enough to frustrate.
The Cat Box is amazing! Well done!
Love all the flowers...
Happy week!
hugs
Donna
Good job on the cat feeder
guyz…yur feeder iz way up pawsum N sew iz that viddee oh ‼️‼️πΎππΈ thanx for sharin πππ
Hi Andrew, If the HH and I hadn't been working on it together, I'd probably still be there, scratching my head and trying to figure out what pieces went where:)
Those calicos can be feisty for sure:)
It's a pain, isn't it, Alex?
LOL. I think I'll leave that one alone then, David.
Im with you on instructions, they never make sense. I always get one thing backward too and have to redo it. Turned out nice, great idea for the kitties. Your garden is so beautiful! I love the skeleton. Xo
Linda, Innit the truth.
Thanks so much for the myrtles. I love them! I hope mine survives the winter and flowers next year too.
Lindo gato. Te mando un beso.
Thanks, Donna:) Hugs received and returned.
Thanks, Christine:)
Hey FSG, I'll pass on the message to Callie. She still isn't convinced. Don't you just love the way they adopt those cats out? It would be great if all the rescues did that.
It’s late but I’m here…lol. Ooh, your garden looks so lovely as well as the fence with the beautiful flowers and the birdhouse. This is so, so pretty. I laugh about your fixing up the cat den. I have fixed up dressers and bookcases from IKEA and felt I did a great job until I did the same thing as you…put one side on backwards. Another time, I put everything together only to find a washer was left out….sigh….
Sadly, my hubby just told me the great Dolly Parton died..I am in shock.
Denise, Poor directions are a pain, aren't they?
Callie is still afraid of incarceration. Sigh.
My garden thanks you, as do I:)
That skeleton is a hoot, isn't it? xo
I've never seen a feeding area like that -- it's really interesting and great with a dog in the house!
Natalie, Toes crossed your crepe myrtle survive the winter and mandarin orange.
Thanks, JP. Sending you hugs,
Thanks, Jeanie. Exactly on the dog. It's also got storage space underneath. Callie, just refused to be behind bars, so I found her another spot that SO FAR the dog hasn't bothered. Knock on wood.
Post a Comment