Friday, August 7, 2026

Weekend Wishes

 



* If you are not on the birthday blog roll and would like to be, please let me know.  Conversely, if you are on the birthday blog roll and prefer not to be, let me know that too:)

14 comments:

Jacqui Murray--Writer-Teacher said...

Lots of birthday wishes! Nice.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Sandra. I know you will!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Sending wonderful birthday wishes! And this photo of the cats is absolutely precious! Cats know best!
I hope you had a lovely weekend, dear Sandra!

Lowcarb team member said...

To all who are celebrating birthdays have a happy one.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend Sandra, I've spent time with family . . . always enjoyable :)

All the best Jan

The Happy Whisk said...

Birthday wishes!

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Jacqui. Hope your working on that next wonderful story.....

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, David. Boomeranging those good wishes back to you.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, dear Linda. Hope you had a lovely weekend as well.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Jan, Waving:) I'm so glad you got family time. Nothing can top that:)

J.P. Alexander said...

Te mando un beso.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks for the birthday folks good wishes, Ivy:)

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks for the good birthday wishes, Ivy.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, JP:) Sending you hugs.

The Happy Whisk said...

❤️