Dolly is a bright star who gave of herself through song, speech, money and genuine care. We can all learn from her. Have you received anything yet? I sent it out almost 2 weeks ago..I hope its not held up due to Rumpy
Happy Weekend Sandra! Dolly did so much good in the world. I especially love all the books she gave freely to children. Books are a great gift as they seed dreams and nurture the imagination. Her legacy will live on. Her spirit now soaring amongst the heavens.
18 comments:
RIP Dolly 🙏 Enjoy your weekend, Sandra.
May your weekend be lilting and harmonious, Sandra. May sweet sounds and soft breezes fill your senses with joy.
I agree on Dolly Parton making the world a better place.
Dolly is a bright star who gave of herself through song, speech, money and genuine care. We can all learn from her.
Have you received anything yet? I sent it out almost 2 weeks ago..I hope its not held up due to Rumpy
Happy weekend. We will all miss Dolly.
RIP Dolly
Era una gran mujer . Te mando un beso.
Thank you, David. Your words are always a delight. Have a glorious weekend.
I’m having a fabulous weekend. I hope your weekend is spectacular, too
Happy Weekend Sandra! Dolly did so much good in the world. I especially love all the books she gave freely to children. Books are a great gift as they seed dreams and nurture the imagination. Her legacy will live on. Her spirit now soaring amongst the heavens.
It arrived yesterday! I love it! Thank you so much, Birgit.
Indeed, Christine.
"Soaring among the heavens." I love it. I agree completely. She did so much good. The books were a wonderful gift and legacy.
Thank you, Linda.
She was special, wasn't she, Jamie?
That's for sure, Jeanie.
She was indeed, JP. Sending you hugs,
Hey CJ, Heading over to see what you did on your fab weekend;)
Post a Comment