What's your synonym, definition or example for:
Sentence/example: The derecho blew through the Midwest, flattening crops.
AND
Did you know, an emojiπ can trigger a dopamine response? I.E., a like can make you feel good.
25 Interesting Science Facts 2026 – Unusual & Surprising You Didn’t Know



23 comments:
πππ
PS. Sorry about the tyre spam. I had nothing to do with it.
Love the emojis, Andrew. They made me smile.
AND I know ya didn't:)
Awwww....sweet post, dear Sandra! Yes, I do like the emojis as well! I use them quite a bit but I am on my computer now and not sure how to implement them here....yet! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend. :)
that isn’t all that…wind…flattened….it left a π₯΅ hot damn πΉ mess πΎ‼️
Lindas imagenes. Te mando un beso.
My dog's farts ate like a derecho. I can buy that about the likes. It works on me
Trump has blown through Washington like an evil, malevolent, destructive derecho, and there is no indication that it is about to end. The winds of evil blow strong and no happy emoticon is going to change that.
ππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌππΌ
I guess I'm not surprised about the dopomine but dericho was a new one to me.
I have not heard of the word. I do love ❤️ ππ©ππΈ these!
Same here, Jeanie:)
Hi Linda:) Waving. Glad you enjoyed the post. Other than copying and pasting the emojis. I don't either. Let me know when you figure it out:)
Thanks, JP:) Sending you hugs.
Heh. Love it.
I am just trying the use emojis for simple stuff. Pretty weak here.
Birgit, Me too, on the emoticons. I love the smiley faces:)
Hi Ivy:) They are fun for sure:)
Yikes! Sorry to hear that, FSG.
David, Purrfect use of both words.
I'm pinning my hopes on November.
I read it like a Spanish lesson, it means "straight." which makes no sense to the storm thing
But then again neither does El Nino "The boy."
I hear ya, Susan.
True that.
Post a Comment