How are you? Can you believe it's September?
Birgit made and sent me this card. Isn't it beautiful? It has special meaning for me because it was inspired by my garden 🌷
Thank you so much, Birgit.
AND
The Eternal Garden
AND
The Inside Garden
That's all for today, folks. I'd love to hear how your week is going.
Till tomorrow,
Sandra


.jpeg)

.jpeg)


28 comments:
That was really nice of her! Birgit's cards are beautiful.
I think that indoor plant is a little out of control...
That's a gorgeous card from Birgit. She is so talented. My week is busy, but that's okay. The dogs ease the load. Princess is making out our grocery list right now.
Love,
Janie
Lovely. I had a nice lunch today with my neighbour friend.
A custom made card is always special, and this one, with your garden as inspiration, is extra special.
Oh, im do happy you finally received it. It makes me so happy that you like it and that you placed it by your angel. I am deeply touched.
What a beautiful card and how thoughtful of Birgit. I didn't know you had a green thumb, well, maybe not indoors?
That card is stunning, Sandra :) Garden pics are so pretty and your indoor has taken off! Xo
Lovely card and flowers, welcome to September!
How lovely to have received this beautiful card from Birgit, Sandra! Beautiful photos!
Hey Denise, Isn't that card wonderful? I didn't realize Zinnias, which is in the in-door garden could grow up to 5 foot tall. LOL. I guess we'll see. Heh. On my way over. xo
Thank you, Christine:) I'm still stunned that August is finally in the rearview mirror:)
Everything in this post is so beautiful, but especially Birgit's card. What a lovely inspiration and surprise.
It made my day, for sure, Linda. Glad you enjoyed the photos:)
Te mando un beso.
Isn't that card, just purrfect? It made me very happy:) Glad you liked everything. That makes me happy too:)
Thanks, JP. Sending you a hug.
Beautiful card.
That is a beautiful card and thoughtful gift. The treasures of a friend.
I was thrilled to get that card, Alex, especially since it was inspired by my garden;)
Janie, It truly is gorgeous and Birgit is very talented. Hope things slow down a bit for you. So, did Princess put steak on the grocery list?:)
Thanks, Andrew. Glad to hear you had a nice luncheon with your friend.
Yes, Princess, put t-bones on the list, and I took them right back off. Had to explain Mommy doesn't make steak $! Lol
Thank you, David. It sure is:)
I love it, Birgit, and was so thankful you made it and sent it to me.
Hi Cuz, It is beautiful and it was very thoughtful of Birgit. I really appreciated it.
It is, isn't it, CJ? I love it as I do that wonderful Mrs. Claus's Workshop sign hanging over the guest bedroom door :)
It is definitely a treasurer. Thank you, True.
I hear ya on that, Janie. Years ago, when we couldn't afford them, I loved steak. And now that we probably could afford them on occasion, I'm a vegetarian:)
Post a Comment