Given all the warnings that are coming out from CEOs and Researchers, why aren't there guardrails on AI? For those that live outside of the US are you facing this problem too?
It is staggering to contemplate that it could eliminate humankind within three to five years. I knew we were doomed but I thought we had a little longer than that.
Awwww....sweet video, dear Sandra! It made me smile! I love the sound of a young child's laughter! I also find AI to be scary and I don't like to see people's jobs being lost for machines and technology. Thank you so much for sharing.
10 comments:
The same chatter here about AI, and about the location and resources data centres use.
Cute video! AI danger is scary
What a adorable video! Yes AI if unchecked is scary, along with the greed behind that! Xo
That there's a ten percent chance AI will wipe us all out in ten years is terrifying.
What's your governments stance on it, Andrew?
the video is priceless ‼️πΈπππ
It is staggering to contemplate that it could eliminate humankind within three to five years. I knew we were doomed but I thought we had a little longer than that.
I find AI to be scary and it needs some guardrails to ensure the safety of humans. It is already eliminating jobs. Love that video.
Awwww....sweet video, dear Sandra! It made me smile! I love the sound of a young child's laughter!
I also find AI to be scary and I don't like to see people's jobs being lost for machines and technology.
Thank you so much for sharing.
As a scientist, I can see MANY good uses for AI. However, given the unchecked use of it in social media, AI scares me. Chicken and egg.
Post a Comment