Given all the warnings that are coming out from CEOs and Researchers, why aren't there guardrails on AI? For those that live outside of the US are you facing this problem too?
It is staggering to contemplate that it could eliminate humankind within three to five years. I knew we were doomed but I thought we had a little longer than that.
Awwww....sweet video, dear Sandra! It made me smile! I love the sound of a young child's laughter! I also find AI to be scary and I don't like to see people's jobs being lost for machines and technology. Thank you so much for sharing.
David, It's staggering and terrifying AND I can't imagine all of the different countries in this world coming together to try to get a handle on this. Which, as I see it, would need to happen.
A1 can be so beneficial, but yes it definitely needs guardrails and a stop on development until those guardrails catch up. Glad you liked the vid, True:)
I do not believe AI will kill us all in 10 years. This is fear mongering. Am I one for AI? Nope! I actually hate it to be honest. I think it’s great for certain things which I have read but the average Joe can use it now. Too many good people are being overlooked for jobs because of AI. How many stunt people and animals are no longer wanted because they AI everything. I mean, yes, it is safer but stuntmen love their jobs and have a good understanding of their job. Anyways, it is sad and I believe it needs to be looked at and monitored and have legislation. How many end of the world statements have come and gone..I think of 1999 to 2000 coming to my mind where we would be back into the Stone Age and 2012. We need to not let fear take over.
23 comments:
The same chatter here about AI, and about the location and resources data centres use.
Cute video! AI danger is scary
What a adorable video! Yes AI if unchecked is scary, along with the greed behind that! Xo
That there's a ten percent chance AI will wipe us all out in ten years is terrifying.
What's your governments stance on it, Andrew?
the video is priceless ‼️πΈπππ
It is staggering to contemplate that it could eliminate humankind within three to five years. I knew we were doomed but I thought we had a little longer than that.
I find AI to be scary and it needs some guardrails to ensure the safety of humans. It is already eliminating jobs. Love that video.
Awwww....sweet video, dear Sandra! It made me smile! I love the sound of a young child's laughter!
I also find AI to be scary and I don't like to see people's jobs being lost for machines and technology.
Thank you so much for sharing.
As a scientist, I can see MANY good uses for AI. However, given the unchecked use of it in social media, AI scares me. Chicken and egg.
Hi Sandra - too late ... what will be will be ... cheers Hilary
It's hard to fathom why our government isn't working more to protect us from the bad parts of Al.
Glad you liked the vid, Christine;) I agree. A1 danger is very scary.
Glad you liked the vid, Denise:) And yes, way scary! xo
It is terrifying, Alex.
Glad you enjoyed it, FSG:)
David, It's staggering and terrifying AND I can't imagine all of the different countries in this world coming together to try to get a handle on this. Which, as I see it, would need to happen.
A1 can be so beneficial, but yes it definitely needs guardrails and a stop on development until those guardrails catch up. Glad you liked the vid, True:)
Glad you enjoyed the vid, dear Linda. It is hard to resist a child laughing, isn't it? It is scary for sure, Linda.
I agree, Elizabeth. There's a plethora of great uses for A1. The continuing development of it scares me too.
Cheers, Hils:)
Innit the truth, Natalie.
I do not believe AI will kill us all in 10 years. This is fear mongering. Am I one for AI? Nope! I actually hate it to be honest. I think it’s great for certain things which I have read but the average Joe can use it now. Too many good people are being overlooked for jobs because of AI. How many stunt people and animals are no longer wanted because they AI everything. I mean, yes, it is safer but stuntmen love their jobs and have a good understanding of their job. Anyways, it is sad and I believe it needs to be looked at and monitored and have legislation. How many end of the world statements have come and gone..I think of 1999 to 2000 coming to my mind where we would be back into the Stone Age and 2012. We need to not let fear take over.
Post a Comment