Friday, September 4, 2026

Weekend Wishes

 


And even if it's not a holiday you celebrate, enjoy the weekend regardless.

25 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happy to you sandra and be safe if you travel….
frankie N crew…heerz two a fish fry kinda holly day 🐟🐟🐟😸🐾‼️πŸ’š

Jamie Ghione said...

Same to you

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Sandra, you as well, dear friend!!!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Sandra - glad Blogger's got fixed ... have a peaceful weekend - cheers Hilary

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Happy Labour Day, Sandra. May you even learn to spell it right! Your weekend will doubtless be blessed with gentle chores, pleasurable duties, salads on the patio and sparkling wine. Spare a moment to remember Gloria Steinem and hope for another like her. We need her more than ever.

Christine said...

We have a long Labor Day weekend here too

Sandra Cox said...

Great to see you (in the cyber sense:), Hils. Thanks for the well wishes and may they boomerang on you. Cheers,

Susan Kane said...

Happy Labor Day! In my school years in a rural area, school started the days after Labor Day.

J.P. Alexander said...

Te mando un beso.

Janie Junebug said...

Hope you have a good long weekend, dearest Sandra.

Love,
Janie

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'm going to do no work in celebration! I hope you have a great weekend.

Donna said...

Have a good Labor Day!
hugs
Donna

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you so much, Linda:)

Sandra Cox said...

Excellent! Enjoy.

Lowcarb team member said...

Have a happy Labor Day and enjoy the long weekend.

All the best Jan

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you, JP. Sending you hugs,

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you so much, Janie. Hope you're enjoying yours.

Sandra Cox said...

The critters and I thank you, FSG. Hope your holiday was a good one.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Jamie:)

Sandra Cox said...

Ha. When I move to Canada I'll change my spelling:)
RIP Gloria Steinem. You are so right, David. We need many more like her.

Sandra Cox said...

I can't remember back that far, Susan. Heh.

Pakistan to Thailand Flight: 7 Common Transit Mistakes said...

This was an interesting and informative read. I appreciate the effort that went into putting all these points together because it made the topic much easier to understand. Thanks for sharing such useful information.

Sandra Cox said...

Sounds like a great plan, Liz:) Hope your labor-free weekend was grand:)

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you, Donna. Hope you did.

Sandra Cox said...

Nice to cyber-see you, Jan:) Hope you had a lovely weekend. On my way over.