Friday, September 18, 2026

Weekend Wishes

 

AND

I'm blogging on Election Day on the Trail at Cowboy Kisses. 


 

6 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Enjoy your weekend, dear friend 🧡

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I saw two pictures the other day that left an impression on me - a bad impression. One was of people in an open carry state walking down the street toting their guns, and another of armed MAGA supporters outside a polling station in the last election, just to make sure the dead don’t vote twice, especially dead people with brown skin! Judging from your second picture, guns and the ballot have a long tradition! Have a great weekend! David

Donna said...

We can't carry our weapon inside of the voting building here, but I love the photo! Oh and Mr Gascoigne...we don't "tote" anything and we don't think in terms of color when we vote. Supporter of this administration? Yes. I'd think all Americans would want to make America a better place...sigh. And also yes...America was founded on freedom...Guns and the ballot? What? It's how cowboys dressed...with their weapons...as they went about their business...so? I just get so tired of all the "inferences" when it was just their daily lives being lived. I may be "maga" but I'm certainly not a racist!
Sorry Sandra...I just get so tired of people making inferences that don't hold water.
hugs
Donna

CJ Kennedy said...

Seeing Ink in your weekend image made my heart smile. Have a lovely weekend.

Christine said...

Happy weekend!

D.L. Finn said...

Happy weekend! That was a great post! Not sure if my comment over there went through. That was dedication to voting. Xo