Monday, February 13, 2012

Courageous Dare by Lacie Nation

With us today is Lacie Nation. Welcome, Lacie.
Tell us about your current project.
I have a WIP called The Weeping Willow Tree. It's about summer love and if it lasts
when the main character deals with depression. I just started it about a week ago so it will be a little while.

How important do you think reviews are?
I think reviews are very important because they let people know the story is a good read.


How do you respond to a reviewer if its not favorable?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As a writer I won't be able to please everyone. A simple "I'm sorry you didn't care for the story and thank you for your time." is what I'd say.

How do you advertise your work?
Facebook, Twitter, and throughout some of the loops I'm in. Paying for small advertisement spots works pretty well.


Do you have daily writing goals you set for yourself?
I do. If I don't write at least one chapter a day then I'm not happy. I refuse to stop in the middle of a chapter because it just screws me up and I lose that flow.


Do you belong to any writing chapters and how do you feel they help you?
I don't, I haven't been able to find any writing chapters in my area. Maybe someday w
hen my schedule slows down I will try and find one. I know there are places online, but I would rather be face to face.

What books of yours are currently for sale and where can a reader buy them?
So Beautifully Broken and Courageous Dare are both
available in e-book as well as paperback. Both can be found on my website
http://lacienation.weebly.com/

Blurb:

Baylee Crawford thought she had her whole life figured out, right up until she accepts a scandalous little dare involving a mysterious man that makes her throw caution to the wind. When she falls completely in love with her mystery man, how will she cope when she has to say goodbye to him as he leaves for war? When a tragedy threatens to tear her world apart, Baylee is left feeling lost and has no idea how to help her family in the midst of this loss. Follow Baylee and Nash through a tale of love, passion, longing, war, and tragedy.

Publisher: Secret Cravings Publishing
Length: 160 Pages, eBook Format
Sub-Genres: Contemporary, Military



4 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Nice to meet Lacie!! Her book sounds great!

Sandra Cox said...

Hi, Jennifer, how are you?
Thanks for stopping by.

Shelley Munro said...

Hi Lacie. It's great to meet you. You have me curious about the dare now!

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks for stopping by, Shelley.