Friday, January 12, 2024

Shameless Self-Promotion: SHERIFF TYREE, Second in the Tyree Series

 

Blurb:

Keeper Tyree has a reputation of being the toughest, most fearsome bounty hunter in Kansas. Now he’s sheriff of El Dorado.


 Description:

There’s a new sheriff in town.

Instead of chasing bounties all over the state, Keeper Tyree has taken the job of sheriff of El Dorado.

Everything is going well. He’s tamed the town and now he doesn’t have to knock more than a few heads together a day, and has no more than one or two occupants in the calaboose at a time. Then a stranger comes to town. A stranger bent on vengeance and the man he wants to bring down is Keeper.

Mitchell Jordan holds Keeper personally responsible for his daddy being hung. He believes in an eye for an eye and he’s out to even the score. A family member for a family member.

Keeper is fearless, except where his loved ones are concerned. They’re his one weakness and there’s nothing he won’t do to keep them safe no matter which side of the law he has to come down on. There’s no right or wrong, there’s just taking care of his own. And now they’ve been threatened.

Jordan leads Keeper out of El Dorado down a winding trail of danger and deceit, and that trail won’t end till one of them is lying boots up six feet under.

 


Character facts

Keeper surely does enjoy a good cup of coffee.

He couldn't love his step-daughter more if she was his own flesh and blood.

He lived by the rule never explain, never apologize....until he got married.


 

Buy Link:

https://www.amazon.com/Sheriff-Tyree-Keeper-Book-2-ebook/dp/B0CN3S271W


 AND


 

23 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS.

D.L. Finn said...

Happy birthday, Hilary! Great post for Keeper, I'm loving this series and hope more to come! Xo

Andrew said...

The plot line sounds so interesting.

Valerie-Jael said...

I am not usually a reader of cowboy books, but this series from Sandra is GREAT! Hugs, Valerie

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks so much, EC:)
Thanks so much, Denise:)
Thank you, Andrew. I really appreciate hearing that.
Thank you so much for those kind words, Val. You made my day. Hugs received and returned.

Donna said...

Not shameless At All!
Congratulations!!
hugs
Donna

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations and big happy birthday to Hilary!

CJ Kennedy said...

Congrats! Never explain, never apologize. Great quote!

Computer Tutor said...

Bought. Read. Reviewed. BOLO for the next.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats, Sandra!

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Donna:) Hugs received and returned.
Thanks, Alex:)
Thanks, CJ:) Glad you liked it:)
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And back at ya on BOLO.
Thanks, Diane, and right back at ya on your upcoming release.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I got my copy!!! I look forward to reading it.

D. Wallace Peach said...

Woo hoo. I can't wait to get started, Sandra. And I love the fun character facts - especially that last one. Lol. Good man. Congrats, my friend. <3 I'll post my review at the end of the month. Better get reading.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats on your new release! It sounds awesome. I'd be glad to shout out about it in my Follower News if you want.

Jeanie said...

Congratulations, Sandra! What a wonderful accomplishment. (I liked your character facts!)

Sandra Cox said...

Yay, Elizabeth:) Hope you enjoy.
Yay. Thanks, Diana.
You bet. Thanks, Natalie.
Thanks, Jeanie. I appreciate your kind words.

Citu said...

Mucha suerte con el libro. Ten un buen fin de semana.

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks so much, J.P. Hugs

Birgit said...

I am late but a big congrats to.you for another installment of this book series.
A very belated happy birthday to Hilary also.

Birgit said...

I placed a link on my Facebook page

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Sandra - thanks for the rainbow Happy Birthday to me and my blog - nothing like a double act!!

Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes - I'm slightly behind the curve - and am hoping that I'm almost out of the foggy woods ... whoooohooo!! Cheers and a very happy New Year to one and all - Hilary

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks so much, Birgit. Much appreciated.
Hope your day was a good one, Hils, and that you're out of the foggy woods.

Truedessa said...

Congratulations - no shame in self promotion...