As you know I've been whining, complaining err, concerned about the drought. Now we've had so much rain, my Irises are rotting. The mandatory water restrictions are still in effect in the city and the county has reduced theirs to voluntary.
AND
That's it folks. Hopefully, cyber-see you tomorrow:)
What's going on in your neck of the woods?



15 comments:
I love ❤️ the video, Sandra. Thank you so much for sharing.
I certainly got a chuckle from the video, Sandra. A physical barrier will often inspire bravery in humans, too. As for the rain, it’s all or nothing isn’t it? At least I always had enough to make my ice cubes. One has to rank things on a scale of importance!
Little guy showed him who was boss.
We never got to water restrictions but we've had a bit of rain the past few weeks so we should be all right now.
Your poor irises.
I'm glad you got some rain. We really need it too.
Been a few days since our last rain and my garden could sure use it. Watering every morning while it's 80 degrees is no fun.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Linda;)
Pleased you enjoyed the vid, David:) That's for sure about the barrier and the rain. AND Ice cubes definitely rank high on the scale of importance:)
I'm glad it didn't get that dry in your area, Alex. That's a blessing.
Indeed, Christine. Sigh.
It's rags to riches and back, isn't it, Natalie? How's your crepe myrtle?
No indeed, Di. I feel your pain on that one.
time to pick what's left! fast!
Drought broken by flooding rains. That sounds very Australian to me.
Genial .Te mando un beso.
Post a Comment