Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Moon Watchers


Moon Watchers will be released Saturday, the 15th at www.classactbooks.com in paper and e. Moon Watchers centers around Jolene Sayer, Zoe Tempest's cousin and is the 2nd in the Hunter Series.

Intro.

Being a Werewolf hunter leaves little time for estrogen or emotion.

Why do I say this? Because I’m currently in a very odd situation, odder than normal.

My name is Jolene Sayer. I’ve hunted Were’s with my father since I was thirteen. He’s a good dad, just a bit distracted. His first and foremost responsibility, as he see’s it, is hunting Were’s. Same goes for me.

Some people think being a Were hunter is weird. For me it’s perfectly normal. What I see as odd is my attraction to the hunkalicious Braden Knight. Why? I think he’s a vampire.


There's always something entertaining going on at: Amarinda Jones', Julia Barrett's and Anny Cook's blog. Addie's on right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can hardly wait...

anny cook said...

Well, yummy! Perfect, it sounds like!