Monday, May 2, 2011

Manic Monday


We pretend to work because they pretend to pay us. ~Author Unknown

I post these in fun, but I know that anyone working right now is very fortunate.

~*~

Woo Woo Moment
I had a dream about my sister the other night. In it, she had a new hair style. I couldn't remember anything about the dream but remembered the hair style because it was quite cute. I sent her an email describing it in detail in case she might want to try it. She emailed me back and come to find out she'd changed her hair style awhile back. Yup, you guessed it. It's the same as the style I'd dreamed.
What about you? Had any woo woo moments lately?

~*~

Blogs of interest:
Amarinda Jones
Anny Cook
Julia Barrett
Night Writers
Shelley Monroe

links to the bottom right

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My life is a continuous woo-woo moment

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

I wish! No, not at all - but yours is great!