Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sexiest Man Alive Quiz

www.myfreewallpapers.net
Okay, my sister passed this on to me with instructions, I pass it on to you. Its fun. If you have a moment, take the Sexiest Man Alive Quiz (link below) and report back. Let us know how you did. I blush to admit: I only got 7 out of 10. I'm betting Julia Barrett does better:)

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/the-sexiest-man-alive-quiz/html_bfb6a4c0-0ec4-11e1-961b-0019bb30f31a.html


~*~
So are you signing the boot the Kardashians off petition or are you a fan?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't follow who the media tells me is sexy. I use my own eyes and senses. Sexy is relative to the person you are

Unknown said...

I don't follow who the media tells me is sexy. I use my own eyes and senses. Sexy is relative to the person you are

Sandra Cox said...

And rightly so.....the quiz is still fun:)