Monday, December 12, 2011

I Almost Saw It....And Holiday Recipe #11

I didn't see the lunar eclipse Saturday morning. I blush to admit I didn't even realize there was going to be one. But what I did see was the most amazing sight. It was about ten p.m. Friday night and we were coming home from several concentrated hours of Christmas shopping. When I got out of the car, I looked at the moon, then looked again.
It was hazy but full. The night sky was ringed around it in a perfect dark circle and around the circle was an edging of opalescence mist. It was wondrous. Did anyone else see it?
~*~

Hawaiian Ambrosia
1 c seedless grapes
1 c pineapple chunks
1 c mandarin oranges
1 c miniature marshmallows
1 c coconut
1 c sour cream
Drain all fruit, then combine
Add coconut, marshmallows and sour cream
Mix and let set at least 1 hr in refrigerator
~*~

Blogs of interest:
Amarinda Jones
Anny Cook
Julia Barrett
Shelley Munro

No comments: