Friday, December 2, 2011

Lizzy Stevens and Holiday Recipe #3


With us today is Lizzy Stevens, here to tell us about her new Christmas Story. Welcome, Lizzy.
Thanks for having me on your blog today Sandra. I love the holidays.
Christmas is my favorite of them all. My husband and I love to drive our boys around looking at all the Christmas lights and I'm one of those people who can't wait to put my tree up. My tradition with my Christmas tree is to stand the tree up and plug in the lights and then get out a huge box of decorations and let my boys go wild LOL. They love to decorate. My boys are now 7 and11. I see the perfectly decorated trees in some houses and they are awesome of course but I like to make memories with my boys instead. So our tree has decorations with no rhyme or reason to the placement of them but in the end I think it's perfect.
Then we go about decorating up the rest of the house and of course we do a gingerbread house each year. Now that is a sight to see. We seem to have no crafting skills in our bones LOL and me and my boys end up with more frosting on us than our house has but that's ok. We always end up having extra candy too that just doesn't seem to fit on the house anywhere. It's funny how that happens LOL We can't let it waste so w have to eat it LOL.
Bio:
I am married with two wonderful boys. My family is my number one pride and joy. When I'm not spending time with them I enjoy writing. I have been writing for about five years and I am a Fictionwise and Amazon Best Selling author. I write whatever comes to mind. I don't really stick to one genre. I write woman's fiction, short stories, novellas, paranormal romance, mystery. I just enjoy to bring stories to life. The genre of that story doesn't really matter to me.
Blurb:
Samantha wasn’t expecting what she got for Christmas this year. Her doorbell rang and there sitting on her porch was a baby in a basket. This changes her life for the good. But then something happens. The baby’s father comes for his child. How can Samantha convince him that she is the best thing for the child? Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/A-Surprise-For-Christmas-ebook/dp/B00570IBZO/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321314213&sr=1-3

Where to find Lizzy
http://twitter.com/LizzyStevens123
http://www.lizzystevens.blogspot.com/
http://www.lizzystevens.com/
~*~
Holiday Recipe:
Lizzy's Christmas Yogurt Pie
Ingredients:
1/4 cup water
1 package of strawberry Jello
2 small containers of yogurt
1 container of coolwhip
1 graham cracker pie shell

How to prepare:
In a large bowl put 1/4 cup warm water. Mix jello in it. Add yogurt add coolwhip and mix together. When it's all mixed together put it into the graham cracker pie shell and refridgerate for at least an hour.

variations: Use any flavor yogurt or jello. For a completey sugar free pie that tastes great and you can't tell it's sugar free use sugar free jello and yogurt. I make the sugar free version every time I make it and my kids love it. They have no idea there isn't any sugar in it.

No comments: